Smart Dosing Time Slot feature can help with Social Distancing
The Smart System will allow your team to assign each patient to pre-determined dosing time slot which can assist with managing patient volume.
This feature is in your current system!
· Easily create desired dosing time slots
· Assign patients as needed via Patient Profile button
· All Staff see assigned Dosing Time Slot assigned on Patient Information Pane
· View / Print dosing time slot reports to conveniently manage your patients
Call Smart if you would like assistance in setting up this feature
Here are the steps we suggest:
In order to get a more accurate view of your dosing day you may want to back date the below reports prior to Coronavirus procedures.
1. Identify desired dosing time slots to be created
2. Identify the number of patients to be dosed during each time slot.
3. View Smart Report labeled: Dosing Activity Chart for a weekly period to see the clinic volume for each half hour of the day
4. View Smart Report labeled: Patient Check In Report for a day during the above week to see the time each patient is checking into the clinic to identify which patients should be assigned to each dosing time slot
5. In Smart, go to the patient Profile / Transfer Tab / assign Dosing Time Slot by clicking on drop down menu
6. Notify patient of their dosing time slot
7. View Smart Report labeled: Dosing Time Slot to view / manage the patient listing and total count for each